PDA

View Full Version : Questions J2 visa holder

submittedviaemail
09-16-2016, 02:25 PM
Hi! I am a J1 visa holder . I am planning to buy an insurance for my husband who is a J2 holder and he is in the Philippines now.. I am not sure what is the date of the arrival because I have to buy the ticket first. When I buy his insurance can we have a copy of the ID card for him to carry during the travel ? As I see in the application , it says that after it is approve it will be sent to the address and it will take time . Is it okay if the policy will be sent to my address here in US and he will just print the ID card? How many days the insurance will be approved?
Thank you I hope you can guide me what to do..

insubuy
09-16-2016, 02:25 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs. Upon purchasing your policy you will automatically receive virtual policy documents in your confirmation email which will include your virtual ID card. The policies are instant purchase so there isn’t an approval period the policy will be in effect any future date that you select.

U.S. address are often used for delivery of policy documents as it is generally the safest route. If you need assistance in selecting a plan that will meet your Universities requirements for your husband please feel free to send of your requirement in PDF form and a licensed agent can review and recommend an appropriate plan. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact our office.

submittedviaemail
09-16-2016, 02:52 PM
Thank you for answering my questions. May I know what are the documents that I have to provide you? I am planning to buy on the 25th of this month. Please give me the list of the requirements.
Thank you.

insubuy
09-16-2016, 02:53 PM
In order to purchase insurance requires insured name, date of birth, passport number, mailing address and payment information.

Link for J1 visa insurance,
https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-health-insurance/-insurance/

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.

submittedviaemail
09-16-2016, 02:57 PM
Thank you , is it okay if the payment information should be my account? Anyway I am the one paying the insurance.
I am only paying for my husband because I already have my insurance from my employer.

insubuy
09-16-2016, 02:57 PM
Hello,

This would be fine you are able to purchase on his behalf.