View Full Version : J1 insurance

09-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Dear Sir or Madam
I am a research scholar in Clemson University. I have come here as exchange visitor with J1 Visa. So I need an insurance plan for me and my family which exactly meets their requirements and also be useful and reliable for us (you know I have a little child). I visited your web site but I don’t know which one is best one according to my condition. Because the prices of all plans are near each other. So please help me to find suitable one.

1) Medical benefits of at least $100,000 per person per accident or illness.
2) Expenses associated with medical evacuation in the amount of $50,000.
3) Repatriation of remains in the amount of $25,000.
4) A policy secured to fulfill the insurance requirements shall not have a deductible that exceeds $500 per accident or illness
5) Includes coverage for perils inherent to the activities of the program in which the insured participates
6) This policy, plan or contract must be Underwritten by an insurance corporation having a rating of “A-” or above

09-16-2016, 02:01 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs. You have a few options for coverage there is a plan called Patriot Exchange Program and a fixed coverage plan called Inbound USA that will meet your Universities requirements.

Please use the links listed below for more information about the available and to compare them. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office.

Patriot Exchange Program brochure & instant purchase link:

Inbound USA brochure & instant purchase link:

You can compare these plans at https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-health-insurance/-insurance/