View Full Version : I need to cover my family who are on J2 visas

09-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Dear sirs,
I will go to USA for 2 months from 1st August to 30 September 2015 as J-1 Exchange Visitor visa. My family members consists of 43 year old husband, 14 year old daughter and 5 year old twins will go there with me as J-2 Dependents for 2 months as well.
Please advise me how I can purchase the health insurance for my dependents (J-2). The requirements are as follows:
• Medical benefits of at least $100,000 per accident or illness
• Repatriation of remains in the amount of $25,000
• Expenses associated with the medical evacuation of the exchange visitor to his or her home country in the amount of $50,000
• A deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness
Thank you so much for your advice. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

09-14-2016, 11:21 AM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs. There are plans that would meet your Universities requirement. The policies can be purchased online and will immediately provide a virtual copy of the insurance for your review so there would be no need for a courier service to receive the documents on time. In order for a proper quote to be provided you can provide the age for each student a quote can be generated for coverage. Meanwhile, you can review the plans from the links below that will meet the requirements. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact our office.

Patriot Exchange Program Brochure and Instant purchase link:

Inbound USA Brochure and Instant purchase link: