PDA

View Full Version : Request for information on Insurance

submittedviaemail
09-09-2016, 07:19 PM
I will be travelling to Atlanta for an year on J-1 Visa to attend GSU, Atlanta along with my family. Please suggest best plans along with detailed Brochure. Further, whether these plan fulfill J-1 requirement as well met below mentioned University Criteria.

Please quote the rates as well as let me know that GSU Student Health center is the part of your PPO network. If possible, please send a compliance certificate also.

insubuy
09-09-2016, 07:19 PM
The link I have provided below will help you locate the plans that will work for someone on a J1 and meet the J1 requirements.

Once you enter the information required, such as the ages of the people needing coverage and the exact dates needed, it will quote you for several plans. Each plan will have the plan information available for you to review as well as provide the PPO network provider links for the plans that do use the networks. You may purchase the plan of your choice on the website, however, we can also assist over the phone and please let us know if you have any additional questions once reviewing the plans.

https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-health-insurance/-insurance/