PDA

View Full Version : How should I choose Medical Insurance?

submittedviaemail
09-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Could you tell me which Medical Insurance should I purchase? I will arrive at New Haven University as a visiting scholar for a year in September.And I hope my wife and child go to visit me during my study abroad when they are free .
So I would like to get visa with them together ,and I wonder if they should purchase medical insurance because they just will have a journey for a short time.Additionally,which medical insurance is fit to us.
Thanks a lot.
I look forward to hear from you soon.

insubuy
09-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your Insurance needs.

In order to determine what plans would be suitable for your family, please provide the visa type that they will be arriving in the United States on as well as the requirements from the sponsoring organization so that a proper plan recommendation can be made.

submittedviaemail
09-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Thanks for your reply so soon.I am applying for J1 ,and my family is applying for J2. Furthermore I got scholarship of CSC during my visiting.

insubuy
09-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through Insubuy.

We have many insurance plans that meet J1/J2 visa requirements. But before we suggest any plans would like to know insurance requirements from your school.
Please send requirements in pdf attachment so that we can guide you further.

Meantime, you can visit our J1/J2 visa insurance section, https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-health-insurance/-insurance/

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side.