PDA

View Full Version : J2 dependent visitor

submittedviaemail
09-08-2016, 02:58 PM
I'm an international scholar at TTUHSC, i will stay in Texas for 6 months with my wife and two children. So, I have to make medical insurance for my wife and the children for only two months until I can be able to add them to my medical insurance by TTUHSC then i need a cover of medical evacuation and repatriation for the rest 4 months
Is that available? and how will that cost me?
attached is the medical plan recommended by the university

insubuy
09-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

You can purchase Patriot Exchange medical plan for 2 months and it meets your school requirements. Once you enroll them in your school insurance and you need only medical evacuation and repatriation. You can purchase Inbound USA plan with $50K.

Patriot Exchange brochure, instant purchase link- Medical for 2m.
https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-exchange-program-insurance/

Inbound USA brochure, instant purchase link,- For evacuation and repatriation.
https://www.insubuy.com/safe-travels-for-visitors-to-the-usa-insurance/

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

submittedviaemail
09-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Thanks for helping. May I know if the patriot exchange covers the preventive vaccination for my little child (6 months)?

insubuy
09-08-2016, 03:00 PM
The Patriot Exchange Program does not cover immunizations, or preventative treatment. You would have to pay for the upcoming vaccinations out of pocket.

submittedviaemail
09-08-2016, 03:01 PM
If i purchase the patriot exchange for 6 months, when will it begin as my arrival time not yet defined?
and will i have the availability to purchase it shortly before traveling to US? how many days it needs before the insurance been activated?

insubuy
09-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs.

In order to purchase you will have to enter dates of coverage. You can purchase up until the day before you would need the plan to begin for coverage.

The plan will be active upon the date of your request.