PDA

View Full Version : F2 visa holder health insurance

dima
09-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Hello, my husband ( F1 holder) already has his health insurance, and as I read through this site If we buy a health insurance plane only for me (F2 holder) we won't find one that covers maternity. My question is will it work if we buy for both of us, but it will be a second health insurance for my husband?

Thanks,

insubuy
09-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Yes.

We have several international student insurance plans that cover maternity if you are not already pregnant before the effective date of the policy.

Look at https://www.insubuy.com/international-student-medical-insurance/

dima
09-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Thanks for your answer. Do you know if buying health insurance plane as secondary makes it cost less?

insubuy
09-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Price is the same as what you see on this web site. There is no different price under any circumstances.

Sinbannoo
07-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Hello

I just registered in this site. I'm F2 visa too and I went to the site that you mentioned. But I confused! Can i get maternity insurance just for myself? or My husband (he has already his insurance) should be with me on the plan?? I'm going to have baby and i'm realy desperate because the cost of insurance plans are absolutely expensive....