PDA

View Full Version : Inbound USA Plan A

submittedviaemail
10-09-2011, 09:16 PM
I purchased insurance from your company. I couldn't see the detailed coverage & benefits. Does plan A meets following requirements?

1. Medical benefits of at least $50,000 per accident or illness;

2. Repatriation of remains in the amount of $7,500;

3. Medical Evacuation in the amount of $10,000;

4. A deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness (also may include a waiting period for pre-existing conditions and 25% co-payment);

5. Policy shall not unreasonably exclude coverage for perils inherent to the activities of the Exchange Program in which the Exchange Visitor participates;

6. Any insurance policy secured to fulfill these requirements must meet minimum Insurance Solvency rating

A) Underwritten by an insurance corporation having an A.M. Best rating of “A-“ or above, an Insurance Solvency International, Ltd. (ISI) rating of “A” or above, a Weiss Research, Inc. rating of B+ or above; OR

B) Backed by the full faith and credit of the government of the exchange visitor’s home country; OR

C) Part of a health benefits program offered on a group basis to employees or enrolled students by a designated sponsor; OR

D) Offered through or underwritten by a federally qualified Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) or eligible Competitive Medical Plan (CMP) as determined by the Health Care Financing Administration of the US Department of Health and Human Services;

7. Must be acceptable in all medical facilities.

Can you email me the detailed coverage & benefits about Plan A?

insubuy
10-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Inbound USA plan does not meet the below requirements.