PDA

View Full Version : inquiry about the insurance for my kid

submittedviaemail
10-09-2011, 09:03 PM
I am a visiting scholar from China in University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I purchased your insurance of Inbound USA this Feb.
My kid is coming to stay with me for a year, I would like to buy the same insurance for him. I have following questions:
1. May I buy the individual insurance for him or depend on me?
2. If I buy the $0 deductible and $50.000 plan for him, which hospitals can I choose in Knoxville, near UTK? Or under this kind of insurance, may I register a family doctor for him?
I appreciate your help very much.
Best

insubuy
10-09-2011, 09:03 PM
1. Yes, you can buy the insurance just for him.
2. You can visit any doctor you like.

You can buy it online at https://www.insubuy.com/safe-travels-for-visitors-to-the-usa-insurance/

submittedviaemail
10-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks so much for your reply. I have some more questions to ask, thanks for your patience.
The case is I choose the $0 deductible and $50.000 plan of Inbound UAA for my kid. The following situations, could you please let me know about the payment?
1. If my kid catches a cold or cough, we go to see a family doctor in konxville, it costs me $30 for the visit of the doctor and the pills, how much should I pay and how much should the insurance cover?
2. If my kid get a fever in midnight, and we go to the children's hospital in knoxville for emergency, it asks $300, then how much should I pay and how much should the insurance cover?
3. If we face to an emergency and an ambulance service is needed, if it askes $3000, will this fee covered by the insurance?
I will appreciate your hlep. Sorry for the trouble, I just want to make sure to set my heart at rest.
Best

insubuy
10-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Inbound USA is very basic insurance. Once you pay the deductible insurance will pay as per the scheduled of benefits and difference you have to pay from your pocket. Inbound USA brochure, instant purchase, how plan works and other useful information,
https://www.insubuy.com/safe-travels-for-visitors-to-the-usa-insurance/

Please review this and if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.