View Full Version : insurance for visiting scholar from China

10-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a visiting scholar from China and I intended to buy insurance(Please look at the attachment for details). I have a 8-year-old son together with me and we need 11 months all together. However, I have a question here. I need an invoice because my university will cover my insurance for me. So can I have one if I buy insurance as in the attachment? I am looking foward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Best wishes!

10-08-2011, 09:49 PM
You can purchase Inbound USA plan online and you will receive confirmation by e-mail. You can use it as an invoice. If you want us to sign some form that this plan meets the J1visa requirements. You can fax it to us at 972-767-4470 or e-mail.

Once it signed will fax it to your school directly.

Link to purchase Inbound USA,

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.