PDA

View Full Version : Insurance for international student on F1

Pooja
03-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Hi!

My husband is an international full time student in USA, studying in Rochester, NY.
He arrived here in Dec 2009 with international insurance and now looking for a 3 month insurance from April 1st to June 30th.. extendable for another 3 months
I was looking for insurance options for him & came across 4 of them:
1. Study USA Plan A
2. Study USA Plan B
3. Student secure select
4. Student secure budget

My questions:
1. Which would u suggest between 1 & 4?
2. Where would I find reviews or customer feedbacks for all the above. I havnt been able to find even one review on any plans mentioned. This gets me thinking about the trueness of the product.
3. Since I would be buying it from Insubuy, can I be assured about the product.

Thank you in advance
Pooja

insubuy
03-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Pooja,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing student health insurance for your husband.

Both are excellent plans. You can visit https://www.insubuy.com/international-student-medical-insurance/ and enter your criteira. You can compare them side by side. If you have any specific question about any of those two plans, you can post them here or contact us and we can help you select the most appropriate one.

2 & 3.
The reviews are always very trickly:
* If you see too many bad reviews, you can say the product is bad.
* If you see too many good reviews, you can say they must have been made up by the seller.
* If you don't see any reviews, you can say no one might be buying the product or it might not be a popular product.

All the reviews you see are the ones that people actually post on our web site. Of course, we can't force anyone to write the reviews.

You can be assured that they are genuine products from the genuine companies.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.

Pooja
03-24-2011, 01:26 PM
thank you very much Mr. Narendra.
I will look into this again and get back to you with quesries, if any