Hi My family of 4 will be arriving in USA on the J1/J2 visa for my husband's studies for about 10 months. I'm interested in the Atlas America's insurance but I have a few questions which I hope you can help:
1. Is the insurance a travel or medical insurance?
2. Will it be sufficient to just purchase the above mentioned insurance for our medical needs?
3. Does it cover routine vaccination for my 9-month old son in the States?
4. Does it cover loss of money, lugguage, flight delays and other coverage found in travel insurance if we travel around USA and other nearby countries? If not, can you recommend a good travel insurance that we can purchase?
5. Does most hospitals accept this insurance?
6. How will we be billed?
7. Do we need to go for medical check-up before buying this insurance? Thank you for your time.